2016 ACCREDITATION EXAMINATION STAGE 1 on SATURDAY, 27th AUGUST
The first accreditation examination will be conducted in 2016. A person who intends to sit for the examination will have to full up and submit the online application form and e-mail the required documents listed below to the Accreditation Office by the end of April:
1. Copy of educational certificate(s)
2. Detailed list of working experience as a landscape architect (download)
Note for 2016 examination takers:
1) Mentor assessment report, log book and professional portfolio have to be submitted before sitting for the examination.
2) An examination application fee of $100 will be made payable to the Accreditation Office.
The examination permission will be e-mailed to successful candidates by the end of May, and is valid for 2 years, taking into consideration any circumstances that may prevent the applicant to take the exam within the same year.
– Exam application ($100)
– Exam permission by Accreditation Office
– Examination stage 1: Multiple choice and written questions ($200)
– Permission for 2nd stage examination by Accreditation Office
– Examination stage 2: Interview by Expert Panel ($200)
– Announcement of Accreditation results by Accreditation Office
– Award of Accreditation
– Accreditation Registration / $350 (renewable every year)